Thursday, February 20, 2014

Symmetry


Symmetry

Hoped over to Symmetry for Brunch.
We went on a Thursday afternoon, nearest mrt station is Bugis, not very easy to find but luckily my friend knew the way here





Just beside the board, I spot the cat lazing around, closing it's eyes on a scotching day, the good life, oh yeah~

it's pretty cozy inside, with cushions and chairs and lots of decors.
I always prefer cafes with more decors hahaha talking about clean and simple.
I just feel more at home when a cafe is heavily decorated, makes me feel that the owner really wants their customers to feel welcome :D
it's wasn't very crowded as well, which is a plus point.
How I hate cafes with so much crowd making it difficult to have a good chat with friends.
I guess, one of the reason why it's not that crowded is because we came on a weekday afternoon~

-----
the Menu~
Initially we wanted to have the all-day-breakfast which we saw on their website, but we asked the waitress and to our surprise there are different menus, the one which I wanted was only for weekend:(
There is Weekend Menu, Monday Menu, Tue-Fri Luch & Dinner Menu.
Pretty confusing eh, anyway we decide to have something small to share instead of ordering a main which is pretty steep.
---


---
So this is what we ordered:
sinful much hahaah carbs & sweets, oh nevermind


-----
First we got a bucket of Truffle Fries $15.00
it was a pretty big bucket for 2, so it's better to have about 4 of your friends to share this if not it will really be to much for 2, but we almost finished it anyway hahaaha
It comes with mayo as well :))
I still prefer the truffle fries at SPR MKT (personal preference are hard to change)
Don't get me wrong the truffle fries are not too bad either! For the price and portion, it's quite worth it as well! Do give it a shot especailly if you have a group of friends dining together! :)



-----
Next, we ordered the Waffle $16.00
The waffle was served much faster than the truffle fries, but this is something I will recommend, the waffles are pretty good!
I like my waffle soft and fresh ^^
It is served with lots of cranberries and berries compote which suits me really well! 
Berry fan here anyone? there is also a dash of nutella & peanut butter to go along too!


if only there were more ice-cream, yummm
-----

Overall, this is a pretty nice cafe to chill your afternoon away.
Service was okay too the waitress kept topping up my water so yay!
Their weekend brunch looks really good from the website, might pop by next time for some breakfast menu eh!!
An honest opinion, the price of the mains can be quite turn-off for me to re-visit here but I will still try them out when I do feel a little richer maybe.
Price can go even steeper for dinner meal so come for their weekend brunch or weekday brunch! :)

xx

9 Jalan Kubor #01-01
Singapore 199206
Nearest MRT: Bugis
Tel: 6291 9901

No comments:

Post a Comment