Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cups & Canvas


Cups 'N' Canvas
& Good day to you , whoever you may be!
I am back with another cafe brunch today!
it's Cup & Canvas! Located along the lane where Kaplan is (opposite Selegie tau-huey area)
they even offer Art lessons for children and adults too! 
That explains why there is so many art paintings on the top shelves, there's even brushes at the corner of the room~

   
So here is what we ordered:

here is our drink!!
I am always excited to see the latte art~! guess which is mine!?
Yes, you're right, the bear!! it's Sweet Potato Latte ($4.80)
they look especially cute partly cause of the lavender color!
So happy drinking it awww, warms my throat
there is little bits of the sweet potato at the bottom of the cup, i love those!
   
Next up, the Mango Chicken Sandwitch ($10.90)
it comes with a side of salad too. 
Been ordering a lo of sandwich lately for my brunch eh hahahaha
yes I am an avid bread lover too, with a thing for eggs, but no there is only chicken here~
& this is the cross-section of the sandwich! 
I would say it is pretty refreshing to have the slight mango taste as the sauce.
It was not too heavy, more of a light fresh aftertaste!
I think it's pretty good, a good try for the adventurous seeker~!

opps forgot to take picture of the other main.
 my friend got her set lunch which is available on weekday from 12pm-2.30pm daily. (if i remember clearly)
It comes with a main, she ordered Sambal Fish with Olive & a cuppa of Latte for $10.90 only!
I've tried the fish, well the portion is pretty huge to begin with, generous amount of fishes!
hahahaah & it kind of taste a lot like the sweet and spicy thai kinda chili, one of my favouite sauce!
Sweet and not too spicy at the same time! The rice was healthy but doesn't have much taste so overall, a good deal to have if you're on tight budget or simply popping by for some quick fix!
it's nett price again! wheee :D

-----
Overall, this cafe is one that I will come back again.
The price of the food is pretty affordable & what better way to spend your afternoon with a good cuppa of drink & looking at the rustic tables and art pieces around~
I see students studying here as well, definitely a great way to lepak/mug with your friends here!

xx

139 Selegie Road
Mon: Closed
Tue to Thur: 10.30am to 10pm
Fri: to Sat: 10.30am to 11pm
Sun: 10am to 8pm



No comments:

Post a Comment