Friday, February 28, 2014

Charcoal Thai - Mookata (Kovan)


Charcoal Thai
Helllo, I am back with some Thai steamboat aka Mookata!
Saw the deal on Groupon & I got the lunch deal! for 2
Came to pop by on a weekday lunch ^^
So we printed the voucher & showed to them...
What we were served with:
some crackers (which we innocently thought was inside the deal)/ a platter of meats & some vermicelli noodles
A clearer shot of the meats
Some crabmeats/ luncheon meats/ 3 prawns/ 2 types of meats/ hot dogs/ mushrooms/pig lard etc
Nom Nom Nom ^^

The best part about Mookata is the grilling part on the top hehehe
it was good the meat! I was hopping for an egg and some rice! >.<
yes I do eat a lot!
Overall, I would say $20 for 2 pax is pretty affordable & worth it considering how expensive it can go up to!
-----
Oh yes, we paid for the cracker which cost us about $1.60 which wasn't that awesome eh?
Service was ok cause we didn't really called for any service.
Was hoping for more veggies :( I love green leafy veg!
But man, the smoke made me stink so bad after eating it ughhh
Maybe dinner will be a better deal.

Personally I feel the portion was okay for 2 girls hahahaah
I guess this will be sufficient if you are small eaters if not, it's still manageable!
Heard about another mookata near Serangoon Garden gonna hop over there soon too.

Till then.

xx

Charcoal Thai
7 Simon Road
11am to 2pm & 5.30pm to 10.30pm daily 



No comments:

Post a Comment