Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Han Ka Ram


Han Ka Ram


Just wanted to share a place I like for affordable Korean food around the CBD Area.
You probably would have know about this little store tucked in AXA building!
This is the place I was brought to for my first day of work!
If I am not wrong, the people behind this little eatery is by Koreans, yes not Singaporean well you do see Sg aunties but you can hear the Koreans speaking if you are sharp enough!
Bascially, the food range from $10-14 for each set!
Nomnomnomnom ^^

 
I like how neat the arrangement of the plates is, so effortessless and yet so clean.
I will definitely miss this place…

So this is what I had: 
Beef Deopbap $12
A deopbap is somewhat like a bibimbap, so you can get to mix the plain rice below with the ingredients on top! Oh yes, do be careful the bowl is really hot a little like a hot bowl so you cna mix well!

There is also a few condiments on the side of the table: different sauces to put in & mix it real well!
Added my sweet sauce and here comes the mixing!! :D


I like the mini sides too! you can re-fill your kimchi if you can't get enough of it!
I like how they also give a slice of orange lol, but one is so little imo!
coming here usually means a failed diet day for me! hahaha I'll usually eat finish the entire rice finish hahahah I can be such a glutton!
Trust me, it's really a good place to have some authentic Korean food.
I came here quite a few times, tried their Ginseng Chicken as well, its good too! ^^
Okay but if you're a working adult $10 a meal for lunch might seem like a luxury, so I usually prefer eating this on midweek!

Give it a try and tell me which is your favourtite! :)


Han Ka Ram
8 Shenton Way
#B1-20 AXA Tower
Mon- Fri: 11.30am to 2.30pm, 5.30pm to 9.30pm



No comments:

Post a Comment