Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chewy Junior


It's only Tuesday night, still got 3 more days to Fri...
Popped by Chewy Junior & decided to get some sweet treat for myself ^^
the array of flavors is tempting me but you know how fickle minded I am..
So i decided to get the mini box that is already pre-packed (Y)
-----
But sadly there isn't any blueberry cheese or Choc Almond or sort
Heh but stilll it's only $7.90 for a mini box of  9 Chewy Junior :D
Just look at the frosting on top!! So prettaye!
-----
 
& this is how we should eat them~
from the hole LOL


Bear with me, I love to take many shots of delish food ^.^/
It's a Chewy Mini Gift Set! But got it for myself & my fam to share!

It'll definitely be better if they have mini assorted puffs for me to pick.
Especially small puffs for breakfast (:
We get to eat & try more variety without feeling too fat, am I right girls?!
-----
Overall a worthwhile buy but definitely a plus for choc lover~!
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment