Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ramly Burger



RAMLY BURGER



Pasar Malam is a Malay/ Indonesia word basically means "Night Market" or "Bazaar"
It is commonly found in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Well, as for Singapore, we usually have it around our residential area during the evening
----------

I love to go pasar malam it's like a mini food heaven ^.^
you'll get to see an array stalls selling fried chicken to candyfloss to traditional kuehs, prawn fritters,
tako balls....the list goes on
Mainly finger food you know you can walk and hold a stick of sotong balls in your hand~
Walking down the aisle you'll even see shops that sell plants to even household utensils or even socks.

---------

I bought my favorite first of course!
$2 Muah Chee! Didn't took any photos of it!

--------

& I decided to try Ramly Burger!~
Took this random picture off the web but I am so sure, 
I bought from this exact stall! the aunty & that guy who flap the burger...not even kidding

File:Hari Raya 13, Kampong Glam, Oct 06.JPG

The stall i went to (below)




Ramly Burger is also know as Burger Ramly.
Originates from Malaysia., Kular Lumpar.
It's one of the food you won;t missed whenever you go to Pasar Malam!

This burger uses simple ingredients:
Buns, eggs, patty(chicken or beef), the special powder (curry or sorts), lots of mayo &  worcestershire sauce, sweet chilli sauce!


I got Beef for just $2.50.
It's really yummy for those who like their burger sweet and creamy!!
I like how they fliped the burger on the stove making it warm and good!
though i do find the patty a little hard for me
but there's always crowd near the Ramly Burger stalls!
It's no wonder why it's a delicacy even here in Singapore!


---------




---------
















No comments:

Post a Comment