Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Canelé


You know how some days you are like I'm hungry & I just want to eat.
Those days I'll be too lazy to find a cafe to hang around, I mean if you are an avid cafe-hopper you probably know how important  Google Maps or Gothere.sg are when finding those places, right?
so we decided to hop over to Canelé!
-----
I ordered French Eggs Benedict  (about $10)

Hehehehe can you spot the heart shapped tomatoe? ;D yumnm
-----
Look so yummy! It's amazing how eggs can make you feel so full!
I love the tomato & side of salad gobbled it down within min
I think I was too hungry~
It's a simple and satisfying Eggs Bene dinner! ^.^
-----

My sissy ordered Signature Chicken Caesar. 

But of course, here's a close up shot of the salad.
My sis doesn't like the fact that the dressing was a little too much and it taste a little like too much mayo
You know how some salad places allows you to drizzle the sauce yourself?
So at least we can control the amount we want, some like it light, like my sis.
So she did not really enjoy this :/
-----
I'm not particularly a fan of Caesar salad so I only took a mouth.Personally I felt there should be a few more mix greens inside beside the romaine lettuce & maybe have some nuts topped as well?
-----


-----
& Of course, this is one of my favorite macaroons around!!
 How could I resist you colorful thing that makes me so harppyyy <3

----------

Almost forgot the service was pretty ok when we dine in~
(But I've had experience once when I was deciding to buy just the macaroons nearing 9+pm while I was still looking at the display, the staff actually off the displayed panel light, & I'm like forget it not gonna buy... I have an issue with service these days ughh ohwell)
hmm place was rather quiet definitely a place you can chill & have a good chat! (:

  • 68 Orchard Road #01-55 Plaza Singapura
  • Singapore 238839
Mon to Sun: 10am to 10pm daily


No comments:

Post a Comment