Tuesday, March 18, 2014

McDonald's Surprise Alarm ringsss




So have you tried the McDonald's Surprise Alarm App yet?
Well, I did, & I have already received 2 mini surprises~
Print-screen from my phone: 

> Mirrors from Justin (I have to go on to my email to download this)


> & a  free small fries with any purchase wheee-ooo

On the side note, ironic as I may seem to you,
I actually enjoy eating clean on days when I don't visit cafes etc.
Of course, not everyday but I do try to make efforts to avoid fried food whenever I go out.
Like I will try to order more veg than meat.
& I try to avoid simple carbs >.<
So here's my version of salad, Ikr too much broccoli & the vigneratte taste so eeeekk, 
Eventually oured some thousand Island sauce opsy...

I seriosuly miss the salads at Amoy Food Centre!
There is 2 at Amoy which is pretty good, if you hapen to pop by!
One is at level 1 the other at Level 2!



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment