Sunday, December 1, 2013

Kkul Dak




Photo: Can't stop resisting after the first bite!! #kkuldak #korean #honeychicken only at #plazasingapura
Photo above credits: KKUL DAK FB Page

Chanced upon this new store at Plaza Singapura & thought I'll give it a try
it's a Korean finger food.
A quick grab & go/ buy & walk as you eat kinda food.
I think this is the first franchise store around here in SG, click here for the Korean website..
-----

I ordered the Honey Chicken Balls Regular Cup ($4.50)
It's pan fried & presented over the counter in sliver woks,
there as 3 flavors that day: Original, Honey Chicken & Spicy Honey Chicken
the staff was friendly, she even gave me samples to try.
& the smaples was a huge chunk of chicken...
So here is the breakdown of what it consists:



Generous chickens huge & chunkyy
The sauce was sweet like honey duh, do have some water with you get a little sweet after awhile~
I'll recommend if you have this regular cup shared with a friend or 2!
For the amount I paid, I feel it's really worth the price, I felt full after eating 3/4 of the cup
hahahaha love eating ddeokbokki chewy chewy nom~ but i prefer the ddeokbokki to be softer
They even have a promo card
Keep on eating honey chicken~

Definitely worth a try if you're into sweet chicken stuff~
this can really make you full, just grab & go.
-----

Kkul Dak
Plaza Singapura, #B2-44
Located just right opposite Tori Q!


No comments:

Post a Comment