Friday, January 10, 2014

The Factory




it's TGIF! been having s serious craving for potluck but my friend didn't want to...
Oh well, so we head to The Factory, heard there is a variety dips for fries..
we walked from Serangoon MRT, if you don't like to walk I recommend you to take a bus, cause it's not exactly near, but I am fine with walking :)


---
old school menu on the Graph Paper,
wow when was the last time I plotted a graph, hmm...
X-axis, Y-axis, Line of best fit,curved, tangent #secschoolmemories #Emaths #nostalgic
sorrry for the hashtags hahaahaha

---
What we ordered:



---
1. Tendoori Chicken Wrap $11.90
Decided to go for skinny fries with the curry mustard aioli
   
chicken wrapped in basil wrap..
seem to me that the wrap has been sort of fried/ grilled before serving.
cause usually wraps are dry but this has a little oily texture to it,
Well, I would say it wasn't what I was expecting, the chicken somehow taste like vegetarian chicken.
& I was hoping it will have a more bbq flavored/ teriyaki taste to it
 the chicken slices was generous no doubt~
the sauce was really curry curry, a little mustard aftertaste.
Not spicy at all, so you can try this even if you don't take chili

-----
2. Spaghetti with minced chicken $13.90

alongside with Spicy Tomato Chinchalok as the sauce, it's a little spicy and sour at the same time, 
lighter version of what I got, it can get a little too spicy for me awhile...
       
generous amount of spaghetti and sausages~
preferred this to my wrap! cause it kind of taste like the homely cooked spaghetti! (:
Simple and yummy
Heinz Ketchup!

It's nett priced and a really good place to chill out on a Friday,
It was surprisingly empty and spacious, we sat on a long bench, so it's definitely a place for big group to hang out. A place away from the noise & city!
Service was pretty good, the waitress was polite to us, there is a counter to fill water and napkins and sauce
the serving of the fries was pretty generous too ^^
I would say a place is better for their Ambiance > food.
If you are an adventure seeker, you can come over to taste the unique flavored dips! 
----
But here's something to be honest, I felt that the entire shop was a little too bare and empty, looked really plain, I know the difference between simplicity and being plain.. So I'll suggest a little more deco and effort from them... like adding some designs on the wall just to have that cozier feeling. No doubt the entrance of the cafe look pretty enticing but it was a little bare on the inside~
& another thing, the sauce is something new to me, so I actually preferred the usual chili & ketchup more...I guess one reason could be the sauce are a little more heavier (like curry taste really too curry-ish and end up being a little dry imo )
Overall, okay definitely room for improvement, haven't tried their waffle or ice-cream yet, heard it's pretty popular there...

& &&
We hopped over back to Nex Mall for some Andersen!
& mine in pink ^^

Goodnight Folks.

22 Lim Tua Tow
Nearest Mrt: Serangoon or Kovan

No comments:

Post a Comment