Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sunset Grill & Pub

Sunset Grill & Pub

Came over here cause there is an entire stretch of food!
From famous prata to selegie beancurd & this!
Actually we did went from the Prata-Beancurd-Wings
hehehe
Level 3, half dozen wings ($23.00)
Fries ($5.00)

My Verdict: 
I would say for a beginner, Level 3 is pretty manageable for me.
If you are not one of those that usually eat spicy food, you may find level 3 your kind of standard..
Hehehe for me, I am someone who loves to add lots of chili in my Ban Mian hahaha
-----
this place is definitely a good place to challenge your friends,
there is a total of up to 35 Levels :O yes omgawd!
hahahaah they serve ice water too!
But in their menu, there's milk.
You must be wondering why would a pub sells milk? hahhaha
my friend told me drinking milk is better than water if it's really spicy..
Anyway, we are good with just ice water~
----
The portion of the fries is pretty huge, really worth the $5!!
& well the taste of the wings was a little heavy for me, i prefer honey glazed or fried...
so yeah I can't really sescribe the taste but it has a mixture of bbq/spice/lemon or lime.
Try it for yourself!!
& best par there is no extra service charges, so yayy!
---
Oh yes, this place starts operting from 4pm onward, don't worry if you're too early!
You can always have the other food first while waiting for this store to open!


Sunset Grill & Pub
259 Jalan Kayu
Singapore 799488

No comments:

Post a Comment