Wednesday, August 28, 2013

GRUB


Finally came here for a catchup session with E!
We had hard time locating this place, made a big detoured just to get here! phew

It's definitely a place to go when you just want to unwind yourself.
It's within a park so you can take a stroll after dinner or even a romantic quiet date on a weekday!

Heard many good review about this place, so I decided to try it out myself!
No doubt, it was good!! 

Got myself a Crispy Fish Burger ($14)


My first impression, "Boy,what a fishyy burger" super cute burger!
& it was really crispyyy ^.^
Craving for some fish just typing by looking at it!!
& I just love how they put it on a wooden board to serve! 

& E got her Grub CheeseBurger ($13)
I tried a bite, the cheeseburger patty isn't too dry so not bad too!
Do you spot a pickle? (left side)
We had no idea was that deliberate or was it meant to place it aside for decorating purposes...hmm



Oh & yes they had fries in a cup too pretty cool idea!
But it wasn't serve warm, I love my fries warm and fresh :S
---------

We didn't had any desserts cause we were both quite full..
A cosy place to be after a long day at work
A satisfying dinner! :)
Will come back for brunch someday!
----------

510 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1
Tue-Fri: 5.30pm to 10:30pm
Sat, Sun, PH: 9.30am to 2.30pm, 5.30pm to 10.30pm
Nearest Mrt: Ang Mo Kio






No comments:

Post a Comment