Monday, September 9, 2013

49 Seats

Dinner Time!

Fish & Chip x Tom Yum Seafood Pasta x Chicken Chop

x I had my portion of Fish & Chip, the fish was really crispy and fresh
x The Seafood Tom Yum was really thick & creamy but it can be a tad too overwhelming
x Chicken Chop was also nicely done




49 Seats

It's a small and cozy cafe with nice decorated walls
No GST & service charge.
Food is generally good and reasonably priced
As for the Seafood Tom Yum Pasta (one of the most popular dishes) 
Is a little too thick for my friend's liking.
(my advice: order only if you like creamy & tomyum flavored pasta!).
----------
A place you can pop by after work for some dinner.
do go early as the place gets crowded if you go too late
Food takes a while to serve & I felt that the pasta (metal) plate was quite unappetizing.
But overall, good food worth a try but I might not go back anytime soon.

Located at 49 Kreta Ayer Road
with 49 Seats.
Mon & Tue: 6pm to 2am
Wed to Sat: 6pm to 3am



No comments:

Post a Comment