Sunday, August 25, 2013

TIM HO WAN


This is my 2nd time visiting this Dim Sum Restaurant!!
Despite the long queuing time, I think it's all worth it! ^^
I love dim sum!
-----

Look it's the highly raved Char Siew Bun @ ($4.50 for 3)
Also my favorite here!!

  
BBQ PORK BUN!! (*.*) *Drools*

Nuff' Said, this is the BOMB!
Crispy on the outside & soft on the inside!
taste.so.good! it has a tad bit of chewiness too! 
You gotta try this! 
(be sure to eat this when you are not feeling 3/4 full, enjoy eating it when you are feeling really hungry! then you'll know what I mean >.< hehehe)

-----
My next favourite here will the Crispy Eggwhite Spring Roll ($4.20)
hahahha opps one piece is missing!
It has got prawns inside, the layer was surprisingly crispy and thin ^^
yumyum


------
Sorry for the lack of picture in this post,
I can be quite bias and thus only showing you my fav food here!
The steam egg cake was a little disappointing imo.
No doubt it's soft but it kind of lack flavour, too blend for my liking
Especially so after you eat the bbq pork bun the steam egg cake seem average~
-----
The Siew Mai was good as well, didn't manage to take any pic though,
We gobbled it down opps!
Overall, a worthwhile dimsum place you should come at least once in your life!
We were so full ate the rice, carrot cake, vermicelli rolls & it's only $20!
Very affordable & filling meal! yayyy
-----
Feel so blessed after eating the pork bun ^.^
If only they serve custard bun as well that will be heavenlyyyyy!
Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment