Saturday, May 17, 2014

Daiso- $2 Pancake Mix


Pancakes craving?
-
-
-
Yes? Maybe? Hungry? 
Deiced to give this a try, well because I am a scuker for whipping up my own dish!
I noticed how there was so many varieties of DIY at the food section!
It says on the package that I just need to add milk or water & a egg & mix it all up!
I din't have any milk, booo so I had to resort to using water instead
How simple eh! Decided to add a squeeze of lemon into the mixture cause it seemed better hahahaha
& dang dang dang, my first round of pancake making!
Pretty excited! Pretty simple in fact, so long as you are using a non-stick pan, you're safe!
Flippin' it after the bubble to heat the other side~

&&&& here it is my pancake stack!
Although they are not super awesome but well it the fun of making it & the effort that I went through right?!
Yum yum! Eating it with loads of peanut butter because I love it!


Happy Saturday Everyone! :D

[pics-google]



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany, I'm with a PR agency and we organise tasting sessions for our clients with media and bloggers. Would like to check if you're open to attending tasting sessions? Pls contact me at admin@pinstripes.com.sg. Thanks so much! - katharine

    ReplyDelete