Sunday, April 6, 2014

Group Therapy

Group Therapy

Helloo folks, so sorry for the long hiatus!
Hope everyone is having their awesome weekend & fear not, more cafes post to come!
Been really busy & lazy to post..but you see hiatus means more cafes to explore right?
-----
Came to Group Therapy which is along the Duxton area!
There's a few cafes along the way which we saw including The Plain, Selfish Gene Cafe!
We even saw D.O.C, click here for my review!

Full house on a weekend~
Here's the menu!


See, I am already craving for this as I am typing, eggs are so yummy.
Sorry if you find this image gross, but I like my eggs gooey with toast & salmon. ^^ yumm
-----
Waffle with ice-cream ($12)
Did i mention I have started this weird cravings for waffles & pancakes lately?
If you notice, I have been going around tryna find that one perfect waffle/pancake place *_*y
So I will be hopping around cafes to find where my heart belongs!
---
It was pretty generous the scope of ice cream which is a plus point!
Cause many a times, cafes don' serve such a generous scope so I go really happy to see it! ^^
One full scoop of vanilla ice-cream that was enough for 2 to share!
& I like how they served it with one whole banana & 
Most cafes only gave slices of fruits on the side & they charge a much higher price at like $16 or more for waffles, which seems a little too overpriced imo, but this is different!
The waffle was thick , for the price I paid, this is really a worthy deal!! Really worht my $12!
Even the look of it is making me drool! Yummyy

Overall, it is a pretty good place for their food, considering that we only tried 2 off the menu!
It was reasonably priced & for the portion, I would say thumbs up!
Prices are nett with a minimal charge of GST!
There is 2 branches of GT!, definitely will head over to the katong branch one day!!
---
A place to chill, but definitely cafes being too overpopulated might be a little noisy at times, but oh well, consider our population versus the space we are living in rn, if you get what I mean!


49 Duxton Road

No comments:

Post a Comment