Saturday, April 19, 2014

Choc-cookie chips


Saturday. 

What better way to stay home drinking cuppa of tea & enjoying my "me" time?
Living in the city ahs made everyone forget how simple pleasure is as simple as going to a nearby grocery store
contemplating between this 2.... 
But I decided to go for the Gluten Free one.
Before you judge me, I really wanted to bake from scratch but pardon me there is just too many ingredients to buy, so decided to get these baking-kits! ^^
Step 1: Mixing the flour with butter, one of the most tedious part. cause the butter can neither be fully meled nor can it be the cold-hard butter
Step2: Adding eggs & Continue to stir & mix the batter
Step 3: Add in vanilla (which i totally forgot to until my 2nd badge of cookies)


waiting waiting waiting


&&&&&&


TA-DAA~!





OH COOKIESSS

ONe lesson I learnt? Baking kit doesn't always guarantee the best result, it's really how you can folllow the instructions & do the "practical" right.
It's not just simply a theory, it's using your heart to bake!
It releases stress too! For the few moments of mixing, I only had one thing in my head telling me to fix it well, let the dough bloom..Heheh, try it, it's therpautic (minus the fact that I had to do a lot of washing thereafter booo )


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment